Terms and Conditions of Use Policy
All content provided on this blog platform and in individual blogs is for informational purposes only. Bloggers agree that Iran-Interlink can moderate blogs for content. Iran-Interlink will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this content. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Rules and etiquette:
Bloggers create their own content around the issue of MEK.
Blogs will be moderated for content but each writer is responsible for what they write.
Comments are disabled but bloggers and readers are encouraged to use social media to engage in conversation.
1. Do not copy other people’s work.
2. Give credit to other people’s work – use links.
3. Only use one photo.
4. Be polite – do not swear or use personal insults.
5. Check your writing before you publish – Iran-Interlink is not responsible for your mistakes.
6. Try to keep it short and interesting – make your point clearly.
7. Link to facts, information and quotes – check for veracity.
8. Invite readers to comment by sharing your content on social media. Always try to answer comments.
9. Invite readers to contact you directly by email or any other messaging platform.